Michael Garcia Level 1 asked 2017-04-20

I have requested a refund but have closed the account I made the payment from. Is there another way to be refunded? 1

Question Category: Payment Views: 4202

I purchased from a manufacture and received products that were a different color then what I requested. I opened a dispute for refund today but the account I used to make the purchased has since been closed. Can I receive the refund to a new confirmed account?

Add to Favorites 0