How do you think what the particularity of signing contract with russian company. where should pay attention? thank u!
You should have the same care as dealing with chinesse suppliers.
I will paste the answer given before:
There are 7 steps Alibaba recommends to know a reliable supplier. http://goo.gl/w8OehW
1. Verify the supplier's identity. For Gold Suppliers, refer to the TrustPass Profile on their Alibaba.com ministe for their A&V Check or Supplier Assessment.
2. Verify the supplier's manufacturing/trading capability. refer to the supplier’s Audit Reports. Ask for the supplier's bank reference letters.
3. Confirm the supplier's authorized signatory. Try to use Secure Payment, Trade Assurance or L/C.
4. Order a sample first to check the quality and to ensure that the product is what you are looking for. If the product is too large to get samples, ask the supplier’s previous customers for reference.
5. Search for online complaints or comments about the supplier.
6. Look for Gold Suppliers that are long-term members on Alibaba.com. Gold Supplier membership is not a guarantee of safety, If a the supplier is Gold Supplier for several years, then they are potentially an even better trading partner. For Free Members, should always be extra careful.
7. For some suppliers on Alibaba.com, Trade Assurance and Secure Payment payment is available. Secure Payment protects your payment until you have confirmed receipt of the goods. Trade Assurance covers buyers on Alibaba.com with 100% payment protection with their selected Trade Assurance suppliers.